Computers are kind of like combines. Sometimes they just break for unknown reasons and usually when you need them most. If your computer, like a combine, is not given routine proper maitenance, it will not work properly when you need it and it will not last as long.
- frequently install/uninstall software (knowing and unknowingly)?
- browse the internet?
- check email and open attachments?
- use a thumb drive (or as I like to call it, a 'nerd stick') across multiple computers?
With routine daily use, computers often become infected with spyware, adware, malware, or viruses. Sometimes the problems you are having might be a quick fix. Sometimes it may be more involved. These items will cause your computer to crash, work slowly, and to not operate correctly!
Some people feel they need a new computer. It is unlikely that you need a new computer! For much less than the cost of a new computer, Wheatland Computer Services can get your system working like new!
Wheatland Computer Services Computer tune-up includes:
- Updating your system with Windows updates to protect your system from security and other malicious attacks.
- Virus removal.
- Adware, spyware, and malware removal.
- Cleaning up temporary files that free up disk space and defragmenting your hard drive to allow for quicker program access.
- Registry cleaning and defragmentation.
- A physical cleaning and inspection of your system.
If not software releated, slow computer performance may also be a hardware problem. Defective memory, a hard drive on the verge of crashing, a CPU overheating, or other various problems can be the cause for poor performace!
Call Jason at Wheatland Computer Services and schedule an appointment for drop-off or pick-up at 509.659.1166 or send me an email!